Wednesday, October 18, 2017

HOW DO WE CRACK THE GATE EXAM WITH A GOOD RANK?

Dear Friends,
After I joined my B.tech, I came to know about an exam called Gate through which I could enter IITs and study there. I decided that I need to crack that and enter IITs to pursue my higher studies.
Hoy do I start My preparation:
I didn’t wait for my professors to teach me a topic. I know how they teach. (I’m not blaming them!). So, most of the time, I used to read by myself.
I took GATE coaching in 2nd and 3rd years at Vani Institute Hyderabad. When i went for the first time in 2nd year, every one was wondering how i could understand third year concepts which are not yet thought for me in my college. But i impressed even the faculty. I used to wake up at 4.30 AM and get ready and go to coaching. Reading some formulae or practice in the city bus was a routine which i used to do. In breaks at coaching too, i used to solve. This way i learned most of the concepts.
After returning from coaching in 2nd year, I studied thoroughly. Here I need to tell one thing- I never had fixed my eyes just on GATE. Learning concepts clearly was my goal. Which i achieved! I finished preparing for all the subjects by the end of 3rd year. I used to help my friends by clarifying their doubts. This way I learned still better.
By the end of 4th year 1st semester, I had revised all the subjects almost 3–4 times. I could tell the formula of all the topics in order. This I achieved not by just learning but by practicing. By a lot of practice, I could solve the problems very quickly.
I had given my exam with a very calm mind knowing that I have done every thing that has to be learnt. There was not even a single topic which i had left unprepared! I finished the entire GATE exam in 1.30 hr. For next 1 hour I did the entire paper again and remaining time for un-attempted ones! I did a few silly mistakes (nearly 6–7 marks) ðŸ˜¦ . Past is past. I’ve achieved a rank of 3 in EC in 2017.
 58add23c0b99dc0a7c524909

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the valuable information... After clearing the gate exam, we will have a lot of opportunities which is great for your career and future.
    Gate Coaching Centers in Chennai
    Top Gate Coaching Centers in Chennai
    Best Gate coaching centers in Chennai
    IES Coaching in Chennai

    ReplyDelete